Tricycle for Adults
Think you outgrew your trike days when you were in elementary school? Not so fast. An adult tricycle lets you ride with a little more ease, and you can also haul more stuff for your day out and about.
If you’re headed to Yosemite for a camping and biking adventure, a tricycle may not be your chariot of choice. But if you need a ride to get to the farmers market, beach, or library, a tricycle is right up your alley.
A few highlights of adopting the tricycle lifestyle well past your grade school days include:
- An easy step-through frame. Mounting and dismounting a three-wheel bike is simple when you don’t have to worry about tripping over the crossbar.
- Sleek tires that not only roll over paved terrain with ease but also absorb shock so your joints don’t have to.
- Adjustable handlebars made of alloy metal. If the handlebars aren’t comfortable when your bike arrives at your doorstep, just move it up or down until the fit is just right.
- A basket to haul your stuff while you’re en route. Between the two rear wheels, a large basket has plenty of room for everything from a stack of beach towels to a picnic basket and blanket. Stop trying to balance a huge backpack on your body while you pedal.
- Front and rear disc brakes. You’ll be able to stop on a dime, even when your basket is filled to the brim with good stuff for a fun day in the park.
- A well-padded and spring-loaded saddle. Is there anything worse than an uncomfortable seat? You could end up with bum bruises (or walking along the boardwalk like you just got off a horse.) A cushioned saddle makes all the difference in the world.
Make Sure Your Tricycle Fits Like a Glove
Not all bodies are the same, so why would your bike be a one-size-fits-all? Trick question – the key is customization. It all starts with the sixthreezero Body Fit tool, which helps you find a bike that works for your height and weight. As it happens, the sixthreezero balance tricycle is good for people with short, average, or long arms and legs. It can also comfortably accommodate riders who are as tall as 6’2”.
You can customize everything from the frame color of your tricycle to the tires. Oh, and while you’re at it, pick up a water bottle cage, handlebar grips, or other accessories that make your tricycle work for you. Have a little fun and change the color of your rims. Just because you can. You’re already on a trike, be a little whimsical why don’t you?
Sixthreezero is always here to make sure you have a smooth ride around the neighborhood. If you have knee problems, struggle with balance, or just tend to travel with a lot of stuff – our trike might be the perfect solution to your riding needs.
Join our Journey Club to uncover biking locations around the world and connect with other cyclists.
Click the BodyFit ME button.