Pave n’ Trail is an escape from the mundane; ride farther, take the bumpy shortcut, follow the kids to their latest secret spot. With a comfort first frame, Shimano 21-speed gear system and adjustable front suspension experienced riders will find inspiration in their everyday adventures.
- Easy-mount step-through frame
- Hybrid tires designed for quickness and stability
- Rear rack for easy portability
- Ideal for confident riders looking for performance and adaptability
- Not intended for heavy off-road usage
|Weight Range||Up to 300lbs|
|Height Range||5'4" - 6'2"|
|Arm Length||Average, Long|
|Leg Length||Average, Long|
|Ride Frequency||Daily / Once a Week / Once a Month|
|Primary Use||Recreation / Commuting|
|Riding Surface||Paved Surfaces / Trails|
|Distance||10 - 20 Miles|
|Riding Pace||Leisurely / Moderate|
|Body Pain||Not Good for Riders with Body Pain|
- ! Measured In Inches From Ground
- A Top Tube Height: 34
- B Seat Tube Height: 27
- C Seat Max Height: 39
- D Handlebar Stem Height: 40
- E Bottom Tube Length: 26
- F Rear Wheel Arm Length: 18
- G Front Wheel Hub Height: 13
- I Bottom Bracket Height: 11
- J Wheelbase J to G: 42
- K Stand-over Height: 22
- L Top Tube Length: 23
- M Front Fork Length: 18
or a cruise through the park.
keep you riding easy all day long.
- FRONT ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION FORK
- HYBRID MULTI-SURFACE 700C TIRES
- REAR RACK
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.