The epitome of timeless style and modern comfort, this is a hybrid cruiser made for adventure.
With high gloss chrome components and a steel frame with a glistening sheen, the EVRYjourney classic hybrid cruiser looks like a sleek, modern showpiece. But if you think it only excels at being a showstopper on the street, you're sadly mistaken.
Choose the single-speed model for cruising around the neighborhood and easy-going rides on flat terrain. If you've got hills to climb or want to cover more miles, the 3-speed will get you to your destination with style and grace.
- 26-inch wheels with 2-inch semi-slick tires provide excellent roll and a cushioned, stable ride
- Lightweight steel frame for easy maneuvering
- Includes matching fender and rear rack for optional baskets
- Front hand brake and rear Coaster Pedal Brake for easy stopping
- Fits riders from 5 feet to 6 feet, 4 inches tall
|Weight Range||Up to 300lbs|
|Height Range||5' - 6'4"|
|Arm Length||Short, Average or Long|
|Leg Length||Short, Average or Long|
|Ride Frequency||Daily / Once a Week / Once a Month|
|Primary Use||Recreation / Commuting|
|Riding Surface||Paved Surfaces / Trails|
|Distance||10 - 20 Miles|
|Riding Pace||Leisurely / Moderate|
|Body Pain||Good for Riders with Knee and/or Back Pain|
|Frame||17.5" Steel Frame|
|Fork||Standard Steel Fork|
|Wheels||Steel 26" 36-Spoke 14G Rims, 3/8" Threading|
|Tires||26"x1.95" Semi-Slick Cruiser Tires|
|Rear Derailleur||Rear: 3-Speed Internal|
Rear: Index Shifter 3 Speed
|Chain||118L, 1/2" x 1/8"|
|Crankset||44T Steel Crank With 170mm Arm Length|
|Weight||42.6 Lbs Assembled|
- ! Measured In Inches From Ground
- A Top Tube Height: 34”
- B Seat Tube Height: 26”
- C Seat Max Height: 40”
- D Handlebar Stem Height: 40”
- E Bottom Tube Length: 24”
- F Rear Wheel Arm Length: 19”
- G Front Wheel Hub Height: 13”
- I Bottom Bracket Height: 11”
- J Wheelbase J to G: 46”
- K Stand-over Height: 21”
- L Top Tube Length: 22”
- M Front Fork Length: 16”
or a cruise through the park.
keep you riding easy all day long.
- Front Hand Brake
- Rear Rack
- Steel Frame
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.