Ride in the Park is elegant, classic and beneath it all--fierce. The easy step-through frame and Shimano 7-speed gear system allow you to feel perfectly at ease whether you are rushing to an early morning meeting or casually exploring those late city nights.
- Easy-mount step-through frame
- Dual single-spring seat for extra support
- Easily customizable for style and function
- Suitable for all skill levels
- Not intended for heavy off-road usage
|Weight Range||Up to 300lbs|
|Height Range||5'3" - 6'2"|
|Arm Length||Average, Long|
|Leg Length||Average, Long|
|Ride Frequency||Daily / Once a Week / Once a Month|
|Riding Surface||Paved Surfaces / Trails|
|Distance||10 - 20 Miles|
|Riding Pace||Moderate / Aggressive|
|Designed For||Comfort & Speed|
|Body Pain||Good for Riders with Back Pain|
- ! Measured In Inches From Ground
- A Top Tube Height: 33
- B Seat Tube Height: 27
- C Seat Max Height: 38
- D Handlebar Stem Height: 39
- E Bottom Tube Length: 25
- F Rear Wheel Arm Length: 18
- G Front Wheel Hub Height: 13
- I Bottom Bracket Height: 11
- J Wheelbase J to G: 43
- K Stand-over Height: 19
- L Top Tube Length: 23
- M Front Fork Length: 16
or a cruise through the park.
keep you riding easy all day long.
- REAR RACK
- 700x32c Low Resistance Tires
- 7 Speeds
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.