Around the Block makes any neighborhood a playground. Low maintenance, engineered for comfort and available in up to 21-speeds, it’ll make you feel like a kid with none of the typical adult soreness. Cruise with the family. Find a few moments alone. Skid out when no one’s looking.
- Ergonomic frame with classic lines
- Ultra smooth 2” cruiser tires
- Available in multiple speeds to fit your lifestyle
- Ideal for casual to uptempo rides across multiple types of terrain
- Not intended for high-speed or aggressive off-road rides
|Weight Range||Up to 300lbs|
|Height Range||5' - 6'|
|Ride Frequency||Once a Week|
|Riding Surface||Paved Surfaces|
|Distance||0 - 10 Miles|
|Body Pain||Good for Riders with Back Pain|
|Frame||19" Steel Frame|
|Fork||Standard Steel Fork with 3/8" Axel Threading|
|Headset||22.2mm Steel Headset|
|Wheels||26" Aluminum Alloy Rims, 36 Total 14 Guage Spokes with 3/8" Axel Threading|
|Tires||Black/Whitewall Bubble Tread 26"x2.125" Tires.|
|Derailleurs||Shimano Nexus Internal 3 Speed|
|Shiftlevers||Shimano Index Revo Shifter 3 Speed|
|Crankset||165mm (6.5") 44T Steel Crankset|
|Weight||38.7 Lbs Assembled|
- ! Measured In Inches From Ground
- A Top Tube Height: 31”
- B Seat Tube Height: 29”
- C Seat Max Height: 42”
- D Handlebar Stem Height: 37”
- E Bottom Tube Length: 23”
- F Rear Wheel Arm Length: 18”
- G Front Wheel Hub Height: 13”
- I Bottom Bracket Height: 11”
- J Wheelbase J to G: 43”
- K Stand-over Height: 30”
- L Top Tube Length: 21”
- M Front Fork Length: 16”
or a cruise down to the beach.
keep you riding easy all day long.
- Rear Rack
- Comfort Seat
- Comfort Tires
- 3 Speeds
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does it have a kick stand
Greetings, and thank you for your inquiry.
Yes, all of our bicycles will have a kickstand that is mounted to the frame the bicycle.
Please let us know if you have any other questions.