Ride in the Park is a mash-up of vintage cool and modern engineering. The ergonomic frame and Shimano 7-speed gear system provide a smooth, fast-moving ride that’ll leave you unfazed by the rigors of the city. Style they’ll notice. Quality you’ll feel.
- Ergonomic retro style frame
- Dual-spring seat for extra support
- Click-on accessory points for easy customization
- Ideal for casual to uptempo rides in urban or suburban areas
- Not intended for heavy off-road usage
|Weight Range||Up to 300lbs|
|Height Range||5'3" - 6'2"|
|Arm Length||Average, Long|
|Leg Length||Average, Long|
|Ride Frequency||Daily / Once a Week / Once a Month|
|Primary Use||Commuting / Exercise|
|Riding Surface||Paved Surfaces / Trails|
|Distance||10 - 20 Miles|
|Riding Pace||Moderate / Aggressive|
|Designed For||Comfort & Speed|
|Body Pain||Not Good for Riders with Body Pain|
- ! Measured In Inches From Ground
- A Top Tube Height: 32
- B Seat Tube Height: 30
- C Seat Max Height: 40
- D Handlebar Stem Height: 37
- E Bottom Tube Length: 25
- F Rear Wheel Arm Length: 18
- G Front Wheel Hub Height: 13
- I Bottom Bracket Height: 12
- J Wheelbase J to G: 43
- K Stand-over Height: 30
- L Top Tube Length: 23
- M Front Fork Length: 16
or a cruise down to the beach.
keep you riding easy all day long.
- 700x32c Low-Resistance Tires
- 7 Speeds
- Rear Rack
- Accessory Attachment Points
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.