Pre-Ordering a sixthreezero bicycle.
Since the response to the Global Pandemic in mid-March, bicycle demand has increased significantly as it is an outdoor activity and one of the few things that people across the country could enjoy during this time in human history.
We have sold out of many of our models, and we are currently offering an option to "Pre-Order" incoming inventory from our factories.
This is a program we have employed so that riders who truly are looking for a new bicycle to ride during these historic times.
How does 'pre-ordering' a bicycle work?
In the most basic sense, it is a reservation on future inventory yet to be ready for sale to riders.
On the product page of the bike you wish to order, you will either see a button to "Notify Me When In Stock" or to "Pre-Order" the bicycle.
If the "Add To Cart" or "Buy It Now" buttons are active, then the bike is in immediate stock and will usually ship within 3-5 business days.
These are examples of how the pre-order and the notifications buttons will appear on the product page:
We do not make products available for pre-order unless we have a verified delivery date.
If the "Notify Me When In Stock" button is present, this means that we do not have reliable delivery dates available, so we don't make the promise that we will ship on a specific date, when in fact we do not have verification that it will. The best thing to do is to sign up for the email notification when it is shown on the product page of the bicycle you would like to order.
Please note, when you receive a stock notification, it may very well be a notice that "Pre-Order" is now available for the specific bicycle you are interested in.
Cruise with style on the supremely comfortable Around The Block men's bike, featuring an upright riding design and sweeping cruiser handlebars to keep your back and shoulders relaxed. The comfort and ease of the sixthreezero Around The Block make it great for casual jaunts — whether to the beach, down the bike path, or around the neighborhood.
The Around the Block amps-up its eye-catchingly curvy steel cruiser frame with comfort details like high-density foam grips on the wide handlebars, a dual-spring seat that ensures tailbone comfort on long rides, and 2.125-inch wide aluminum wheels with large waffle tread tires that help smooth out the bumps.
- Single-speed model offers ultimate simplicity, and is ideal for flat terrain
- The coaster braking system is simple — just pedal backwards to glide to a stop
- This bike comes with a chain guard to protect pant cuffs from getting caught, plus a rear rack for use with optional panniers, baskets, and other accessories
- The 19-inch frame is sized for riders from 5 feet to 6 feet tall
- Designed with comfort, ease, and eye-catching style, sixthreezero bikes offer affordable quality for a vast range of riders
- Classic, curvy Men's beach cruiser bicycle with 19-inch durable steel frame; ideal for casual, comfortable riding around the neighborhood
- Upright riding style keeps your back and shoulders comfortable
- Dual-spring saddle and wide cruiser handlebar with foam grips
- Single-speed bike great for cruising on flat terrain; pedal-backwards coaster brakes for easy stopping
- 26-Inch by 2.125-Inch wide tires with large waffle tread tires provide a cushioned ride for easy rolling
- Blacked-out components for added style; includes matching fenders to keep water, dust and debris away from you while riding
|Weight Range||Up to 300lbs|
|Height Range||5' - 6'|
|Distance||8 - 15 Miles|
|Frame||19" Steel Frame|
|Fork||Standard Steel Fork with 3/8" Axel Threading, front reflector mount|
|Headset||22.2mm Steel Headset|
|Tires||Black/Whitewall Bubble Tread 26"x2.125" Tires.|
|Crankset||165mm (6.5") 44T Steel Crankset|
|Weight||38.00 lbs. Assembled|
- ! Measured In Inches From Ground
- A Top Tube Height: 31”
- B Seat Tube Height: 29”
- C Seat Max Height: 42”
- D Handlebar Stem Height: 37”
- E Bottom Tube Length: 23”
- F Rear Wheel Arm Length: 18”
- G Front Wheel Hub Height: 13”
- I Bottom Bracket Height: 11”
- J Wheelbase J to G: 43”
- K Stand-over Height: 30”
- L Top Tube Length: 21”
- M Front Fork Length: 16”
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.