Body Ease was designed to give you total confidence. It’s stable, comfortable and easy to ride. The low step-through frame, adjustable suspension fork and dual-spring seat provide smooth, wobble free rides. It’s a bike for any woman who wants to feel at ease no matter where the journey takes her.
- Ultra low step-through frame
- Hybrid tires designed for smooth, stable rides
- Ideal for casual riders focused on comfort.
- Not intended for heavy off-road usage
|Weight Range||Up to 300lbs|
|Height Range||5'4" - 6'2"|
|Arm Length||Short, Average, Long|
|Leg Length||Short, Average, Long|
|Ride Frequency||Daily / Once a Week / Once a Month|
|Primary Use||Recreation / Commuting / Exercise|
|Riding Surface||Paved Surfaces / Trails|
|Distance||10 - 20 Miles|
|Riding Pace||Leisurely / Moderate|
|Designed For||Comfort & Speed|
|Body Pain||Good for Riders with Knee and/or Back Pain|
- ! Measured In Inches From Ground
- A Top Tube Height: 34.5
- B Seat Tube Height: 33
- C Seat Max Height: 39
- D Handlebar Stem Height: 43
- E Bottom Tube Length: 26.5
- F Rear Wheel Arm Length: 19
- G Front Wheel Hub Height: 13.75
- I Bottom Bracket Height: 11
- J Wheelbase J to G: 42
- K Stand-over Height: 19
- L Top Tube Length: 21.5
- M Front Fork Length: 18
or a cruise through the park.
keep you riding easy all day long.
- Front Adjustable Suspension Fork
- Hybrid Multi-Surface 700c Tires
- Shimano Quick-Fire Shifters
- Rear Rack
- Aluminum Frame
- 7 Speeds
- Upright Pedaling Position
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the difference between the Body Ease, Body Ease Step-Through, and Body Ease Consistent? They all look identical.
The Body Ease Consistent does not have a suspension seatpost, a different style of handlebars, and the components are not an equal spec to the components on the standard version.
We have had numerous people ask about lowering the price, significantly more than any other product we have made.
The decision we made to creating something that makes the Body Ease, and similar models, available at a price to accommodate these riders.
There will be more emails and marketing associated with these new models of bikes and the differences in more detail.
We at sixthreezero hope you are healthy and well, thank you.